Thursday 6 January 2011

Been a while since a good update.

What is happening at the moment:

I've tried updating the firmware with ReplicaOrg, every works fine apart from the extruder stepper motor, probably due to it not having a proper stepper motor driver board.

What the plan is:

Attempt to reinstall the firmware with how the forums say, it is much less user friendly but i shall give it a go. if I succeed I shall attempt to re-write the wiki so other people like me can make more sense of it. as in its current state i feel its not good enough for people who are not used to coding and dealing with andrino.

What has been keeping me from making updates and progress with the Mendel:

Well its my final year at university and that comes first. i have been working on three projects in the autumn semester. 

Group Project: Redesigning a fireplace for the future market.

Advanced Product Design Engineering: Redesigning a DPV to better suit free divers.

Major Project: Assister SCUBA diving apparatus for adaptive divers

and not forgetting the Christmas brake with friends and family. needing time to relax. 

1 comment:

  1. I decree that Jesus is Lord over my life, my thoughts, my imagination, my desires, my house, my city, my state, my nation, and my world. It is that assignment help the fire of God will build Godly character in me. I decree that the fire of God will make the crooked paths straight before me.

    ReplyDelete